Register | Login
Why you should Migrate Your Business to UK?
Submitted by esconsultancy
Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Everyone around the world dreams to live in UK. It is the land with the perception of a better quality for standard of living. The desire to move your business to UK is purely run from the idea that there will be better opportunities hence profitability could be more than it would have been in the country people are moving from. A business with higher profit and big scope can help you to experience the better quality of life and you will be able to buy not only the necessities but also the things that make you happier.
The aspects of the policy are very encouraging for entry of entrepreneurial skills into the country and improving the business and investment with many relaxations and exemptions. With the recent updates, migrants with UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa can also get a faster access to the permanent residence status in the country. Remember, UK maintains its worldwide command center and is ranked along with cities like Tokyo and New York on the top position.
Benefits of migrating your business to UK
With the Tier 1- UK Entrepreneur Visa, so many opportunities are laid at your disposal. UK had a rich history of promoting private enterprise which is still mirrored in its economic policy framework. Here are some of the main benefits to migrate your business using UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa;
• The Entrepreneur Visa makes the potential applicant able to enter UK and start a business or control any existing business in the UK.
• UK entrepreneur visa is a great way to enter the UK market for business purposes. It gives you the right of entering the world's strongest economies.
• This Entrepreneur Visa is the best way to settle permanently in the UK and even you can accompany your spouse and dependents with you.
• It also entitles unmarried partner, spouse or any dependent kids to come to the UK and get healthcare, education and seek employment.
• You can also change your category of Tier 1 Visa if you are able to fulfill the requirements of the new category.
• Entrepreneur visa extension is also very simple, as you can easily get extension for a period of three years upon the expiration of 2 years.
• Big investors can also enjoy 180 days trip outside the country. Previously, this criterion was limited to 90 days only.
Requirements for UK Tier 1- Entrepreneur Visa
• In order to apply for Tier 1- entrepreneur visa, you need to be proficient in English and must have available funding for the maintenance of your dependents, if any.
• A person applying from within UK has different requirements than a person applying from outside the UK.
• Also, you need to show necessary money to invest in a business in the UK, along with enough money to support yourself.
• The investment fund obligation is set at £200,000, and £50,000 in some cases.
• The specific requirements can change often, so an immigration advisor like Global-Migrate is very important.
• Also, you must be able to demonstrate that you meet the requirements, and also will need to provide significant documentation.
Sevinj Huseynova, has years of experience in the field of immigration and visa consultancy. If you are interested in immigration and want to information about complete procedure which helps you in choosing right visa category for you, get help and advice.
Add CommentYou do not have permission to comment. If you log in, you may be able to comment.
Top Authors1 Stebee (3155)
2 limalan88 (2920)
3 alien82 (2756)
4 kajuba (2508)
5 sverdlow (1712)
6 jamiehanson (1707)
7 juliet (1691)
8 robertoms2003 (1388)
9 MarkeD (1296)
10 manhealth1@gm.. (1294)
11 AnthonyF (1244)
12 articles (1205)
13 LouieLiu (1190)
14 artavia.seo (1141)
15 gprather (1071)
Record Android Sensor Data
|2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of ArticleTrader.com||